November 11th, 2022
Our 4 th Annual Conference theme “LATINA MAIN STREET TAKEOVER” recognizes that every day in our
world, LATINAS are using their POWER & INFLUENCE for the advancement of our community. Their
continuous contributions lead to the empowerment of Latinas everywhere! Each one demonstrates courage
and outstanding leadership and models the ultimate expression of willpower. Each one is blazing a bright
path that elevates our community through social engagement, their political voice, y “con ganas” changing
We want to recognize this POWER SOURCE in Houston and around the world at our 4th Annual POWER
on Heels Conference and Scholarship Awards on November 11th, 2022, at 9:00 AM.
This year’s conference will be in person at the University of Houston, Downtown located at One Main
Street, Houston, Texas, 77002.
Lite Breakfast & Networking – Sponsored by UHD, Marilyn Davies College of Business
Our Conference – 3 Powerful Panels
– Latinas In Community & Civic Engagement
– Latinas Using Their Political Voice
– Latinas Creating Business Success
Luncheon – Sponsored by GOYA
POWER Heel Community Awards
– Legacy – Graciela Saenz, Community Leader, Attorney at Law Office of Graciela Saenz
– Advocate – Christina Morales, Texas State Representative, CEO, Morales Funeral Home
– Supporter – Dr. Christine Poleski Gaona, Assistant Dean at UHD, Marilyn Davies College of
– Game Changer – Luz Elena Rivers, CEO of Amera
– Influencer – Yvonne Guidry, Spoiled Latina – Digital Content Creator & Entrepreneur
– Partner – Baldemar Rodriguez, Alley Theater Manager of Community Partnerships
2022 Power On Heels Scholarship Presentations, where we will award $15,000 in scholarships.
Keynote – Enjoy Our Fireside Chat
Join Anna Alvarado, EVP, Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary of Texas Capital Bank as she
interviews our Keynote Speaker, the CEO of Possible Missions, the powerful Paula Mendoza.
PLUS, you will be able to enjoy
La Tiendita featuring Latinas Vendors
Closing Cocktail – Sponsored by GOYA
We understand the importance of building brand loyalty with a community like ours. The sponsorship opportunities are designed to assist your company in gaining exposure to the fastest growing purchasing power in our economy – Latinas professionals and business owners!
If your company is interested in being an event sponsor, please send an email to email@example.com
To Donate or get more information on POWER On Heels Fund, Inc, a 501 c-3 nonprofit organization, visit our website: www.poweronheelsfund.org